A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weddige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weddige
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Weddige Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weddige, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weddige graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Weddige has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Courtesy
- Lubbock State School Icf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lavern Weddige MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Weddige practice?
- Dr. Richard Weddige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Weddige practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.