A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weddige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weddige
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weddige Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weddige, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weddige graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Weddige has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Courtesy
- Lubbock State School Icf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lavern Weddige MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Weddige practice?
- Dr. Richard Weddige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Weddige practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.