A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weinshilboum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weinshilboum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weinshilboum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinshilboum graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Weinshilboum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Merle Weinshilboum MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Weinshilboum practice?
- Dr. Richard Weinshilboum has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Weinshilboum practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists.