A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Weinstock DO and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Richard Weinstock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Weinstock practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Loxahatchee, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Otolaryngologists and Palm Beach Gardens Surgeons.