Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
Dana who helps the doctor's is very rude and angry
The woman who took me into the inner waiting room was rude, and when I commented on her not seeming to like her job, she proceeded to insult me, and called me names. She was a very angry woman whom I never want to deal with again.

April 8th, 2016
Doctor is Awesome But.....
Love, love, love Dr. Weisberg, but the wait time in the office for appointments is difficult. They seem to schedule several patients for the same time.

September 1st, 2015
Very courteous and essional. Twice ive had a med student shadowing the doc during my visits and they were also professional in their mannerisms

August 26th, 2015
Dr. Weisberg has one of the worst dispositions out of the physicians I have dealt with since moving to Florida. He is insensitive and rushes through your appointment!!!!! I have also heard other people saying negative feedback regarding his office and his office staff

February 9th, 2015
Very caring
Dr. Weisberg never makes you feel unimportant. He really cares.

April 8th, 2014
Outstanding Physician
Have been privileged to know Dr. Weisberg as his patient for almost seven years. His skill, knowledge and compassion are evident every time. He is current with the latest developments in medicine, shares all he knows and is an excellent physician in all respects. The office is always neat, clean, well organized and staff is consistently polte, accommodating and efficient. Dr. Weisberg is patient and sympathetic to his patients. He takes ample time to listen to patient complaints and concerns.He encourages patients to make informed decisions by presenting their options.He is indeed pro-active and thorough. No finer physician can compare.

January 28th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr Weisberg is friendly and knowledgable. I have been a patient for 10 plus years and have been treated for several different conditions. He has been successful in keeping me in good health. He has suggested preventative measures and lifestyle changes. He is a great family doctor.

June 28th, 2013
Great Staff --- Randomly Rude Doctor
The Staff here is wonderful from the front desk to the assistants, but the Doctor needs to find a more polite way of speaking to his patients especially when they are simply looking for his trained advice. The wait from arrival to actually being called back is horrendous, I am usually stuck waiting for 45-55 minutes. His private practice is a customer service based industry, whether he chooses to believe it or not. A doctor should treat patients with courtesy, compassion and kindness, all the time not just when they choose.

May 24th, 2013
Pretty good overall
The office is always neat and clean. Staff are friendly and Dr Weisberg will spend the time needed. My only complaint is the unfriendly sign that's posted inside at check in . It says please be patient do not knock on the window we can see you!!!!! Last visit it took almost 30 minutes for them to acknowledge my arrival. It's ok to be busy but they should at least acknowledge my arrival. They also need to do better on the wait time. I have never waited less than 30 minutes.

December 28th, 2011
Excellent Care
This Doctor is personable and knowledgeable. He is willing to be creative to solve health problems. He is also proactive. Only complaint is staff followup on his instructions.

September 15th, 2011
After ten years of being my Primary Doctor,
I feel I have come to know him from several things he may have forgotton we discussed in office, but now, when I really needed him, and still am waiting, over seven days for return telephone call from his office, I have lost the patience I used to have with him, and would never again refer anyone to his offices, and I would be happy if questionmed to provide a number of examples I would love to discuss with him, but oh, I am still waiting for his return call.

April 5th, 2011
We have found him to be an excellent diagnostician, excellent at answering questions and concerns, and sincerely interested in our overall health.