A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weisiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weisiger, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weisiger, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisiger graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisiger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Atlee Weisiger MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Weisiger practice?
- Dr. Richard Weisiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Weisiger practices Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Gastroenterologists.