A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weisman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weisman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Weisman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Weisman MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Richard Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Weisman practices Neurology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Neurologists.