A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wenstrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenstrup
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenstrup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wenstrup, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenstrup graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wenstrup has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jerome Wenstrup MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wenstrup practice?
- Dr. Richard Wenstrup has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wenstrup practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Geneticists.