A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wenstrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenstrup
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenstrup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wenstrup, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenstrup graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wenstrup has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jerome Wenstrup MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wenstrup practice?
- Dr. Richard Wenstrup has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wenstrup practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Geneticists.