Learn more about Dr. Richard Wenstrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenstrup
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wenstrup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wenstrup, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenstrup graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wenstrup has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jerome Wenstrup MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wenstrup practice?
- Dr. Richard Wenstrup has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wenstrup practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Geneticists.