Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Werner
Dr. Richard Werner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Werner is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Fairview Southdale Hospital. Dr. Werner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Werner has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...