Dr. Richard Westenbarger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Westenbarger?

extremely patient and showed compassion and concern

Posted on August 20th, 2014

I saw Dr.Westenbarger at St. Vincent ' s Southside ER. He was very efficient and pleasant. I felt he was thorough and compassionate. He even walked by after I was discharged and asked while I was still sitting there. I was waiting on the extremely slow nursing staff... nursing staff was pleasant, but slow and unresponsive.

Mrs.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

In less than five minutes Dr. Westenbarger, accurately diagnosed my medical condition, than my regular provider. Dr. Westenbarger, he listens to medical complaint intently. I would recommend him to any patient. I hope he practices outside of Shands Hospital Emergency Department. I would most certainly elect to have him as my primary care Physician. Thank you Dr. Westenbarger for seeing me in the ER. God Bless.

Professionalism

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Westenbarger is an extremely cocky, rude doctor. As a whole, my impression of him is very poor. He cared more about himself and his appearance than taking care of me as his patient. Awful!

Beware of this Doctor!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I have never seen a doctor be so rude blunt and up front. He yelled at me to where I felt physically threatened me and the patient and got in my face and made us both uncomfortable and will never go back to Shands ER. Just because he may have had a bad day a doctor should never be so mean.

Posted on November 11th, 2016