Dr. Richard Westenbarger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Westenbarger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Westenbarger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2014

extremely patient and showed compassion and concern

I saw Dr.Westenbarger at St. Vincent ' s Southside ER. He was very efficient and pleasant. I felt he was thorough and compassionate. He even walked by after I was discharged and asked while I was still sitting there. I was waiting on the extremely slow nursing staff... nursing staff was pleasant, but slow and unresponsive.

May 15th, 2013

Mrs.

In less than five minutes Dr. Westenbarger, accurately diagnosed my medical condition, than my regular provider. Dr. Westenbarger, he listens to medical complaint intently. I would recommend him to any patient. I hope he practices outside of Shands Hospital Emergency Department. I would most certainly elect to have him as my primary care Physician. Thank you Dr. Westenbarger for seeing me in the ER. God Bless.

January 10th, 2012

Professionalism

Dr. Westenbarger is an extremely cocky, rude doctor. As a whole, my impression of him is very poor. He cared more about himself and his appearance than taking care of me as his patient. Awful!

March 28th, 2011

Beware of this Doctor!!!

I have never seen a doctor be so rude blunt and up front. He yelled at me to where I felt physically threatened me and the patient and got in my face and made us both uncomfortable and will never go back to Shands ER. Just because he may have had a bad day a doctor should never be so mean.

November 11th, 2016