A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wetzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wetzig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzig
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wetzig, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzig graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wetzig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose-St Francis Healthcare, Colorado Spgs, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Wetzig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wetzig practice?
- Dr. Richard Wetzig has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wetzig practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.