A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wetzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wetzig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzig
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wetzig, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzig graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wetzig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose-St Francis Healthcare, Colorado Spgs, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Wetzig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wetzig practice?
- Dr. Richard Wetzig has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wetzig practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.