Dr. Richard Weyman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 28th, 2015
He performed a fundoplication on me (tied part of my stomach around my esophagus to form a pseudo-Schotzke's ring) so I could keep food & beverages down 10-12 years ago. Then when it slipped, he said it had, but he didn't know who performed the operation & said he WOULD NOT fix it. Now I'm coughing & throwing up a lot again.

May 22nd, 2015
Personal bad behaivor
It wasn't happy visit to Gastroenterology Associate in Bettendorf, Ia. Reason they don't respect people who have Full Power of Attorney who have the Rights to talk for other person. Some of their employees had bad behaivor and if you complain to their office manager. Their solutions are not to continue services. In this case Endoescopy schedule was later cancel becuase complain was mad.

April 27th, 2012
Listens well, answers all questions, very thorough
I have been very pleased with the care given to both me and my daughter by Dr. Weyman. He is very personable, explains his reasons for all treatment and procedures, and answers questions carefully. I trust him to be thorough; my daughter (a teenager) and I both had hard to pin down g.e. difficulties, and he was systematic in his approach to diagnosing the problem (an ongoing process in my case, hence the 3 out of 4 stars on this point); my daughter's difficulty was eventually diagnosed and treated). I would recommend him for both adults and children.