A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehead graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehead has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitehead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Whitehead practice?
Dr. Richard Whitehead practices Neurology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Whitehead, Dr. Ricardo Whitehead, Dr. Rich Whitehead, Dr. Richie Whitehead, Dr. Rick Whitehead, Dr. Rickey Whitehead