A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Whitehead is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitehead
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Whitehead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehead graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Whitehead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Arroyo Grande Comm Hosp, Arroyo Grande, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bryce Whitehead MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Whitehead practice?
- Dr. Richard Whitehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Whitehead practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Neurologists.