A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whitehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Whitehead is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitehead
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitehead graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Whitehead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Arroyo Grande Comm Hosp, Arroyo Grande, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bryce Whitehead MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Whitehead practice?
- Dr. Richard Whitehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Whitehead practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Neurologists.