A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whiting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiting
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whiting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whiting, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiting graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Whiting has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Whiting MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Whiting practice?
- Dr. Richard Whiting has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Whiting practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Fenton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.