Dr. Richard Whitlock Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Richard Whitlock?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I was looking for an old fashioned, non-pill pushing doctor. I am 66 years old and do not take orescription (or any) medications unkess absolutel necessary and Dr Whitlock respects that. He gives me alternate remedies, such as putting a frozen package of corn on my sore jaw (it worked!) instead if pulling out his prescription pad. He is also very jnsightful and compassionate,. I have been dealing with the loss of a loved one and he's been a tremendous help with recommendations for support groups and grief counseling.

Dr. Rude

Posted on August 8th, 2016

The absolute worste doctor I've ever seen! It was my first and last visit with Dr. Whitlock! I waited over a month for this appointment, what a waste! Others told me I wouldn't like him, but I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I went in to discuss issues related to my scoliosis and to try and see who he could refer me to as I feel I have more issues going on in my neck. The 1st thing he says is that I'm depressed and wants to give me anti depressants! Once I disagreed and turned them down, his attitude changed! Then he quickly made it clear he " would not give me anything for pain, its a chronic condition that I'll just have to deal with". I told him I did not come there for pain meds, to look at my chart, I do not take any pain meds, I have dealt with my pain without them all this time! He argued the depression issue with me again and I told him to please just give me my papers to take to the desk so I could leave. I left in tears, I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor before.

Dr. Whitlock

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr. Whitlock is a great doctor and an obvious man of faith. He was as concerned about the state of my spirituality as he was with my upper respiratory infection. He was also through about my past medical history. The only complaint was that I had to wait for over an hour in the patient room waiting to see him.

Posted on February 7th, 2011

I FELT LIKE THE DOCTOR WAS RUSHED AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO REALLY DISCUSS YOUR PROBLEMS. ALSO HE FORGOT TO REWRITE SEVERAL MEDICATIONS THAT MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF WERE TAKING. NOW IT CALLS FOR ANOTHER APPOINTMENT TO GET THOSE PRESCRIPTIONS RE WROTE.

Posted on April 17th, 2017