Learn more about Dr. Richard Whittington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whittington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whittington, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittington graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whittington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Whittington BA and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Whittington practice?
- Dr. Richard Whittington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Whittington practices Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.