Dr. Richard Whittington MD and BA is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation logy Recertification, and Therapeutic Roentgenology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whittington, MD, BA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Breast Cancer, and Cancer.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittington graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whittington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whittington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whittington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Whittington practice?
Dr. Richard Whittington practices Internal Medicine, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation logy Recertification, and Therapeutic Roentgenology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lederach, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Radiologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Whittington, Dr. Ricardo Whittington, Dr. Rich Whittington, Dr. Richie Whittington, Dr. Rick Whittington, Dr. Rickey Whittington