Learn more about Dr. Richard Whittington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whittington, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittington graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whittington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Whittington BA and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Whittington practice?
- Dr. Richard Whittington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Whittington practices Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.