Learn more about Dr. Richard Whittington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whittington, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittington graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whittington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whittington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Whittington practice?
Dr. Richard Whittington practices Internal Medicine, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, and Therapeutic Roentgenology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Lederach, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Radiologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.