Dr. Richard Whyte Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Whyte?

Avoid

Posted on June 18th, 2011

I had a mass in my chest which was causing significant quality of life issues. My doctor consulted with Mr. Whyte, whose response was "have it removed when he has his lung transplant", basically a reference to the fact that I have CF. I had an appointment to discuss this with him, which he cancelled at the last minute. In fact his clinic sent me a message reminding me of the appointment, so I went and he would not see me. After another year of suffering, I finally was helping by a doctor who actually cared for his patients.

Posted on December 4th, 2015