The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Wigle
Dr. Richard Wigle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Shreveport, LA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wigle is affiliated with LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, Willis-Knighton Medical Center and CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Wigle has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Wigle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.