Dr. Richard Wilde MD Patient Reviews

December 4th, 2014
He's the best!
Dr. Wilde is our son's primary physician and we have always thought he was great! Recently, we had to see a few different doctors after hours and weekends. Our experiences with the other doctors really made us realize how exceptional Dr. Wilde is. He listens to all of my "first-time mom" questions and concerns, always takes his time and is very thorough. It is very evident that he truly cares for children. We are so lucky to have found such a wonderful pediatrician for our son.

September 27th, 2013
Awesome Pediatrician!
We have been to several Pediatric Drs and Dr Wilde is by far the best. We have been seeing him for over 3 years now. He is great with the kids(3 and 6 yr old boys) and always very friendly and helpful. The 2 bad reviews on here really shock me as I can't imagine him being sarcastic or be-littling to anyone. He is far from either of those and I highly recommend him. We are so happy to have found him!

August 8th, 2013
My son has been seeing Dr Wilde since he was six months old, and the difference from his old pediatrician is night and day. Dr Wilde is friendly, answers all of our questions, and really takes an effort to make sure that my son is comfortable.

July 31st, 2013
I thought Dr. Wilde with Pediatric Healthcare Alliance was great. We've been seeing him for a while and am have had issues so far. Until today. We went in for booster shots for kindergarten for my daughter and for a couple of minor issues. The appointment went fine, until the end. First off, I only let my daughter receive 2 shots at a time. From my medical background and research into vaccines, this is what I'm comfortable with. When we first started with PHC, I asked them to note this in my chart. Today, Dr. Wilde talked me about the shots she'd relieve and had me consent to them. I have to take responsibility. I misunderstood him, apparently. He told me about three shots, not two. And I consented, thinking two were together. I let them know this as soon as I noticed my mistake and asked that she only receive two today. Dr. Wilde completely changed his attitude and made me feel stupid. He gave me two options: to give the shot since they'd already drawn it up or pay for it out of pocket. Not only did he say this, his attitude seemed very belittling, something that really surprised me. I felt like I had no choice. We got the shot. And I regret having a Dr., who I trusted, make me feel this way. No parent should feel like this. I will not be going back to PHC. No parent should be punished for a simple mistake, especially when my preference regarding shots should have been noted in the chart. Either it wasn't in there or he never read it. I felt so angry and frustrated with the situation when we left.

September 6th, 2012
Caring, dedicated, professional physician
Dr. Wilde has been caring for one of my children since I moved to Tampa and the other since he was born- he is an amazing, caring, dedicated physician. In this day and age of pediatricians having to see multiple patients per day, he NEVER makes me feel rushed and addresses every one of my concerns for each of my children. His bedside manner is wonderful- making both my daugher and son feel very comfortable. When my daughter was admitted to the hospital, he called to check in multiple times and actually was on his way to visit her when I told him not to. He is a dedicated, compassionate person and physician and anyone would be very lucky to have him as their pediatrician!

March 23rd, 2012
Awful experience. Smart allec comments by doctor....