Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Wilkinson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wilkinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Allergists.