Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Wilkinson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wilkinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Allergists.