A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Willard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Willard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Willard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Willard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Willard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Willard practice?
- Dr. Richard Willard has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Willard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.