A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wille is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wille, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wille graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wille has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Wille MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Wille practice?
- Dr. Richard Wille has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wille practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.