A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard V Williams FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.