A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vincent Williams FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.