A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute