A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Williams practice?
Dr. Richard Williams practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians, Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists, and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.