Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Wilmot
Dr. Richard Wilmot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wilmot is affiliated with St Peter's Hospital and Albany Medical Center Hospital Rehab Unit. Dr. Wilmot has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Wilmot has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Wilmot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Howard Terry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Albany, NY 0.02 mi38
Dr. Howard Weiss
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albany, NY 0.20 mi17
Dr. Aaron Sher
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology
Albany, NY 0.20 mi47