A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilmot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilmot, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wilmot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital Rehab Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Wilmot MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wilmot practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilmot has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wilmot practices Rheumatology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Rheumatologists.