Dr. Richard Wilroy Jr DO Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

August 25th, 2016
Excellent local choice
We love Dr.Wilroy. We started our journey in Denver, Loveland and Fort Collins. We had terrible experiences with each location so decided to give the local doctors a try. Dr. Wilroy exceeded all expectations. He has fantastic bedside manner and is knowledgable about pain management. He and his office are always responsive to inquiries and follow up! Thank you!!!!!

July 6th, 2016
Dr. Wilroy is the only practitioner that I want to do joint and nerve injections. Bedside manner is excellent. I will recommend him to everyone.

June 30th, 2016
Upon entering the room he states that he's been called an a__H___ before and it doesn't bother him, it should! He doesn't listen to what you have to say! He puts other health professionals down, even those with more training than him. I left his office feeling TERRIBLE about myself! I thought you were supposed to go to the doctor to feel BETTER, not WORSE!

May 14th, 2016
Awesome!!
Wow! All I can say is this doctor really knows his stuff!! He spent a lot of time going over my medical history with me, explaining my different options...between procedures and medications. He knew most of my medical history before I even got to see him. His staff was very helpful and friendly. That is something that is hard to come by nowadays. I would give this doctor an A+++ rating and would highly recommend him to everyone if you need a good pain doctor.

April 1st, 2016
Thsi man has no idea what he is doing
This man knows nothing about pain. This man will get what is coming to him in the end. He does not read medical records. He is to lazy to care about any one at all. But I promise you he will give you a prescription of the drug sales man that walks in the door. He absolutely should not be practicing in the pain management and if after reading this you don't go find another doctor then it is your own fault.

March 20th, 2016
Well it just shows Doctor Wilroy, doesn't read his Patients medical records.
Well I'm glad to say I'm glad that some other patients found my review helpful. I'm a person that likes to help people. An not have someone go though what I went though. I, Have Degenerative Disease I, plus other problems has well. I, well have to live with this Disease for the rest of my life. So for me, to see a Doctor who treated me, the way he did is very sad... The first month I, saw Doctor Wilroy. He, Started changing my medicine right away. I, was at a level with the medicine I, was on where it helped stop my pain. But anyway in that first month of seeing Doctor Wilroy, I, Thought He, would be able to help my friend so I, referred Her to him an He, Treated her the same way. She never went back. ( I, felt so bad for referring my friend when I, found out He, did the same thing to her.. I, just want to say please don't see this Doctor . He, just makes your pain worse. If a person desides to go see Doctor Wilroy, just beware He, well make your pain worse.. I, just want other patients to beware. But like I, say if You, chose to see Doctor Wilroy.. May the Lord be with You. Amen!!!

January 7th, 2016
Incompetent
Incompetent is the best word to describe this doctor. He doesn't look at your records, he does not listen to his patients. He is absolutely worthless. He should not be in practice. He has no compassion for his patients what so ever he is a cold and uncaring sociopath

June 1st, 2015
IDOT DOCTOR...
Well I, only went an saw Doctor WILROY for two months. Because he was making my pain so much worse. That I, could tell that doctor WILROY did not read my MEDICAL RECORDS . If anyone is reading this PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE DO NOT GO SEE THIS SO CALL DOCTOR. HE, IS THE WORST DOCTOR I, EVER SEEN!!!! HE, SHOULD NOT BE A PAIN - MANAGEMENT DOCTOR.... HE SHOULD'NT EVEN BE A DOCTOR.. I, WONDER WHERE HE, RECEIVED HIS MEDICAL - DEGREE AT TOYS - R - US. PLEASE IF YOUR READING THIS PLEASE IN GODS NAME .. DONT SEEN THIS IDOT !!!!!😠