A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wineland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wineland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wineland graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wineland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hunter Wineland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Wineland practice?
- Dr. Richard Wineland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wineland practices Family Medicine near Tappahannock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Weems, VA and Hayes, VA.
See Tappahannock Primary Care Doctors.