Dr. Richard Wing MD Patient Reviews

May 23rd, 2015
Highly recommend!

April 29th, 2015
Find a Dr who Cares
I wish I had done more research on REACH before going. I went to Dr Wing after 2.5 years of trying to conceive. After a bit of testing he said my infertility was "unexplainable" and suggested IUI and IVF. We weren't crazy about either option and wanted to try natural injection if you know what I mean. Oddly they were "running a special" for IUI for $800 which was $300 less than what I had to pay for doing it at home. One time we went in for testing I waited a good hour and a half in the lobby, which incidentally is the most horrible experience ever, and finally when we were called back there was no apology. At that point we vowed never to come back. Luckily our first try on Clomid was successful and I had a positive pregnancy test. However, when that was confirmed by them, they said my progesterone levels were "borderline" but they decided not to give me extra HCG. Unfortunately apparently because of that bad decision I had a miscarriage. I went to another doctor who practices the Creighton Method and it was like a totally different experience where they were able to get to the bottom of why the infertility and miscarriages were happening. Not to mention Dr Wing said my husband's sperm was "normal" but it would only be normal for IVF where they get it down to the best sperm, but in the real world it was 96% bad. 96. No wonder we were having issues! Not a single mention of this or any questions about my period, charting, etc. REACH is only interested in getting you into expensive treatments, not figuring out any problems. I will say his nurse Denise is sweet as pie.

August 9th, 2013
Former Patient
Dr Wing and his assistant Denise were wonderful. They were very caring and gave clear instructions for everything that I needed to do. Whenever I had questions I knew I could here back from Denise that day! I would definitely recommend Dr Wing and his team at REACH.

May 3rd, 2013
REACH was an answer to our prayers!
I could not have been more pleased with the quality of care that I received while I was a patient of Dr. Wing's. Thanks to him, we now have a healthy three year old son, and another baby due in December. I am so thankful that God placed Dr. Wing and the REACH staff in our region.

January 24th, 2012
the best
Dr Wing and his staff are absolutely fabulous they helped us get pregnant and I would recommend them to anyone

June 2nd, 2017