Overall Review

3.6

May 20th, 2016
Office staff
Office manager..what a moron. Nasty to pts and staff. She doesnt even know the proper way of billing insurance companies. Makes pts pay before being seen by Dr. Be weary of this place...lots of follow ups for ear cleanings...and you have to pay each time. Wonder who is paying for Dr Wingerts mansion along the Caloosahatchee river off of McGregor...You !!!

January 21st, 2016
good ent
good doc

November 24th, 2015
Kudos to Nurse Practitioner
I was seen by Dr Wingerts nurse practitioner, Lindsey, and she was fantastic. She was thorough in her exam, easy to communicate with, listened, which is a huge plus in today's world and very knowledgable in her assessments. It was a pleasure to deal with office staff!

September 8th, 2014
Bad ENT, bad staff, bad experience
My visit started out with a very unprofessional staff to greet me. Multiple errors with my insurance, followed by a two minute visit with a doctor that clearly did not want to see me as a patient. I have half a mind to call Medicare and have them deny the claim as I honestly was not treated for anything. I honestly left this office with a sick feeling in my stomach. After reading the other negative reviews I felt compelled to write a review myself. I would hate to have anyone else have such a terrible experience at a very expensive specialty practice. I went to see Dr. Fuller in Fort Myers and was very pleased. There are some great ENT doctors in this area he is just not one of them. I would have given him no stars but this program wouldn't let me.

March 17th, 2014
Best ENT in SW Fl
I have severe and chronic sinus problems. I have had 4 sinus surgeries and visited every ENT in Lee County at least once. Several different ENT'S told me they didn't know how to help me and that they wouldn't see me anymore. Dr. Wingert is the only ENT who actually was familiar with allergic fungal rhinitis. He never gives up on me and always knows how to handle my flare ups. He is professional, intelligent, and friendly. He is also non-judgemental which is important to me since I have alot of ink. I guess you could say that Dr. Wingert's office is tattoo friendly. If you want expert care call Dr. Wingert.

February 12th, 2013
poor management
8:00 appointment. Man came in with NO appointment and they took him before me. Left at 8:45. Found another MD

May 22nd, 2012
1st visit
Great first visit with Dr Wingert, professional, knowledgeable and caring.