A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wingo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wingo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Wingo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wingo practice?
- Dr. Richard Wingo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wingo practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.