A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winickoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winickoff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Winickoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winickoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan