A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winickoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Back Pain and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winickoff graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winickoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winickoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Winickoff practice?
Dr. Richard Winickoff practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Winickoff, Dr. Rickie Winickoff, Dr. Rich Winickoff, Dr. Rick Winickoff, Dr. Richie Winickoff, Dr. Ricky Winickoff