A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winickoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winickoff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Winickoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Noah Winickoff MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Winickoff practice?
- Dr. Richard Winickoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Winickoff practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.