A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Winn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Earl Winn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Winn practice?
- Dr. Richard Winn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Winn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, Lubbock Pulmonologists, and Lubbock Emergency Physicians.