A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Winn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Earl Winn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Winn practice?
- Dr. Richard Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Winn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, Lubbock Pulmonologists, and Lubbock Emergency Physicians.