Learn more about Dr. Richard Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Winn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Winn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Earl Winn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Winn practice?
- Dr. Richard Winn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Winn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors, Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners, Lubbock Pulmonologists, and Lubbock Emergency Physicians.