A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winterbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winterbauer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winterbauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winterbauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterbauer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Winterbauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hill Winterbauer MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Winterbauer practice?
- Dr. Richard Winterbauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Winterbauer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mercer Island, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Mercer Island Internists and Mercer Island Pulmonologists.