A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wiseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiseley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiseley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wiseley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiseley graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wiseley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Wiseley MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wiseley practice?
- Dr. Richard Wiseley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wiseley practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Allergists and Maumee Internists.