Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Wittman
Dr. Richard Wittman, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Wittman is affiliated with Stanford University Hospital, Out of State Hospital and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Wittman has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Richard Wittman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Patti Yanklowitz
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 1.52 mi32
Dr. Henry Thai
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 1.52 mi20
Dr. Gary Fujimoto
Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 1.52 mi37