A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wittman, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wittman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Out of State Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Isaac Wittman MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Wittman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wittman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wittman practices Occupational Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Preventive Medicine Specialists.