Dr. Richard Wittner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wittner?

April 25th, 2015

Horrible unprofessional staff

The doctor was very informative and asked several questions. I have no doubt about his medical expertise. However, the support staff needs to be replaced. They are rude, spend time talking g about personal matters behind the window (they don't want you to disturb). When they called to remind me about my daughter's appointment, the girl laughed and did not state the time or location of the appointment. I just heard laughing on the voicemail and she hung up. I knew exactly when, where her appointment was at. However, that was a very rude reminder. When I got to the office I always go 15-20 minutes early so there is no fuss. However, I ended up waiting 30-40 minutes passed the appointment time with no explanation from staff. I could hear them talking behind the closed window and every few minutes the girl at the front would answer her personal cell phone. I could tell because I could hear her song on her phone. When I tried to have my daughter get an ultrasound she was not cooperative. I told the staff we should try another day. However, the technician kept blaming me "for not helping him". He also stated that that never happens suggesting something is wrong with me and my daughter. She's a toddler they never stay still. I would think pediatric specialists would know this. In addition I explained she doesn't like strangers. Especially touching her she is a cautious child. The technician kept making comments that maybe he should visit her at home. Those comments were very unprofessional. I was very disappointed.

April 25th, 2013

Very Friendly

Dr. Wittner is very friendly and very experienced. He explain the diagnosis very well and give us a time to clarify all our queries. He provide the time till our last question. I am visitng Dr. Wittner since 19 months for my dauther and never faced any problem while talking to Dr or anyone in his office. He do a personal follow up at the specific day/time... even over the weekends. For any urgency, personaly schedule the appointment on request. I am very happy with Dr. Wittner and definately recommend him to others.

May 17th, 2011

FANTASTIC Dr.

I have been coming to see Dr. Wittner since I was born!! That has been 34 years!! I have trusted and admired him. He is very intellegent and knowledgeable!I even moved to AZ for a while and continued having him as my dr! I would highly recommend Dr. Wittner!

August 24th, 2008

treated my son and he died

as stated upon review of other cardiologists at cedar senai,,,,, my son was not given adequate medical attention., fell through the cracks.

April 5th, 2016