Learn more about Dr. Richard Wixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wixson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wixson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Surgical Blood Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wixson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wixson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wixson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Wixson practice?
Dr. Richard Wixson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.