Learn more about Dr. Richard Wixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wixson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wixson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wixson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wixson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Surgical Blood Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wixson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wixson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lynn Wixson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wixson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wixson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wixson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.