A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wolfson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wolfson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Craig Wolfson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wolfson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wolfson practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.