Learn more about Dr. Richard Wolitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wolitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolitz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wolitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wolitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Wolitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wolitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Wolitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wolitz practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.