A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wolitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wolitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wolitz practice?
Dr. Richard Wolitz practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.