Dr. Richard Wolkowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 3 reviews

November 22nd, 2014
Had some back pain that my chiropractor was unable to solve, went to Dr. Wolkowitz. Front desk was very nice. Filled out some paperwork and waited about 5 min. Nurse who took me back was very pleasant. When Dr. Wolkowitz came in, he asked me about my pain and showed me what he would do to fix it. Everything went very smooth. Pain is gone!!

January 31st, 2014
Most arrogant and rude doctor in 20yrs of going to Cooper County Hospital. Absolutely the worst doctor manners i have ever seen.
One of the worst arrogant rude doctors I have ever been sent to. Staff was rude upon being 10 mins late and because I wouldn't sign treatment release papers, due to not being explained anything. Was told by appointment nurse that he is starting new practice in Boonville, and that they are sending him Medicaid patients because Medicaid will cover the costs. No consultation no nothing. Upon doctor entering exam room, puffed his chest out and started to accuse me of being rude to the staff, when I was only explaining to them that I was not clear on why I was there. I am making a complaint to the board as well as the hospital. Boonville hospital has been my doctors office for over 20yrs and now they allow rudeness, and arrogance from a doctor that has no patient skills whatsoever.

July 1st, 2013
Neck Pain
During the appointment Dr. Wolkowitz walks in with an apron that looks like he is a black smith. Very turned off with that. Not very professional for first time visit. Seemed rushed like the other patients are more important than you and has them waiting while he checks in with new patients. Rushed visit. Staff never tells you that your first visit is the procedure and that you should have brought someone with you. Not very good practice for first time patient. Needs to change his approach.