Learn more about Dr. Richard Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wong practice?
Dr. Richard Wong practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.