A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jenshu Wong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Richard Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wong practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.