A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jenshu Wong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Richard Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wong practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.