A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wootan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wootan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wootan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wootan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wootan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Wootan MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Wootan practice?
- Dr. Richard Wootan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wootan practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.