A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Worhacz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Worhacz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Worhacz, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worhacz graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Worhacz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Worhacz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Worhacz practice?
- Dr. Richard Worhacz has 14 office locations.
Dr. Richard Worhacz practices Family Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Primary Care Doctors.