A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wortzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wortzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wortzel, BA, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortzel graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wortzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wortzel BA, MD, and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Wortzel practice?
- Dr. Richard Wortzel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wortzel practices Dermatology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Dermatologists.