A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wright, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Headache Disorders
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, Allergy, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Richard Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wright practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Allergy, and General Preventive Medicine near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Family Physicians, Lake City General Practitioners, Lake City Allergists, and Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists.