A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wright, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Wright MD is a male Allergist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Richard Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wright practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Allergy near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Primary Care Doctors and Lake City Allergists.