A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wright, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Wright MD is a male Allergist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Richard Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wright practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Allergy near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Family Physicians, Lake City General Practitioners, and Lake City Allergists.