Dr. Richard Wulff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wulff?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wulff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017

Good doctor

Dr Wulff and his office are top notch. Run on time most of the time, office is organized and a one stop shop. Got X-rays, treatment and therapy all at the same place. Even got DME while waiting in office. Had a very complex fracture, but he did a perfect repair with no complications at all. Was told originally would be in a wheelchair for 6 months, but back on the golf course in 3.

May 27th, 2016

Lucky to find this orthopedic surgeon

I broke my ankle and was seen in ER where Dr. Wullf was on call. Made appt. as follow-up in 4 days. Did not know any doctors in Las Vegas and afraid of what I'd get but Dr. Wullf has been great. He explains what is going on, how it should be treated and gives clear directions of what is needed at home. He pays attention to what I tell him re: pain level, changes, etc. and answers questions. His office assistant, Gaby is also responsive and makes call back ph. calls appropriately. I have only seen Dr. Wullf twice but expect to receive the same attentive care in the future. I have not had to have surgery.....thank goodness, but care so far is excellent.

February 19th, 2016

Excellent. I had severe pain in hips. Called and got an appointment the next day. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Got in without a wait. Doctor is profession and caring. He explained what was wrong and was able to help me. I would definitely recommend him.

May 5th, 2015

Poor dianosgic view point, late acknowledgement of whats really going on in my body. Apologetic but that's doesn't fix my issue.

April 25th, 2013

Complex knee arthroscopy

Dr. Richard Wulff did an excellent job on my artheoscpic knee procedure several weeks. There was a veyr large lose body (from my femur) which he removed. He artfully drilled out the femus (microfracture technique) to the femur will fill in the defect. I had virtually no pain post procedure. I am in the businbess (anesthesia and pain medicine) so I have observed him operate on others and he is excellent. I highly recommend this knowledgeable, caring and personable orthopedic surgeon.

March 25th, 2009

I don't mind waiting because I know he gives each patient the time they need.

February 20th, 2017