Dr. Richard Wupperman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wupperman?

July 10th, 2015

fantastic doctor

i cant even express how amazing this guy is in ALL areas Best ever

February 16th, 2015

The Full Package

I went in wanting a lot and crossing my fingers on getting it. He ruled out what I was concerned about but came up with something completely overlooked by other doctors. After extensive conversation, I am sure he is the full package (concerned, knowledgable and motivated to find answers).

February 4th, 2015

I'm blessed with their help

July 15th, 2014

Would recommend

Had a great experience. No operation, none needed, didn't push me to have one.

April 1st, 2014

Went into see Dr. Wupperman feeling very nervous and worried. He put me completely at ease and diagnosed my problem with patience . and explained to me what would benefit my condition. I highly recommend him and his staff.

February 6th, 2014

Can't say enough about Dr. Wupperman. I saw 2 other spine surgeons prior to seeing him. Each of those other surgeons said the operation necessary to fix my back was too complex and dangerous to perform. One said I was too old and my back too curved. Dr. Wupperman spent 8 hours in my operation, with no complications. By 2 weeks after I awoke from anesthesia, I felt the best I have felt in 10+ years. My recovery continues, getting better every day. And his bedside manner is awesome!!!

September 4th, 2013

Best and nicest

All the positive reviews are right. I would have had an unnecessary surgery if I had stayed with my first doctor. Dr. Wupperman talked to me about the pros and cons, and we decided to try another route that involved a brace followed by regular exercises. I can't believe the difference. I feel like I'm suddenly many years younger. I had forgotten what it was like to live without severe pain and difficulty moving. Dr. Wupperman has moved to a location that's not as convenient for me, but as much as I hate to drive, I will drive wherever I have to go to keep him as my doctor. (And he's nicer than I thought possible for a surgeon.)

August 1st, 2013

patient

I had an accident and fractured my T12 right in the middle of my back. Being 60 I was not excited about the thought of surgery. Fortunately for me, neither was Dr Wupperman. He is not one to rush into surgery and helped me avoid that with 3 months in a brace and exercise after. I am a big fan of his method of a whole body connection. I cannot say enough good things about him!!!

July 7th, 2013

Best there is!

There is no way I can express how much Dr. Wupperman improved my life. After being told by TWO other established surgeons that nothing more could be done and that I'd have to just learn to live with my pain and lack of mobility, I went to Dr. Wupperman on the advice of a friend. After a thorogh consultation with a lot of time spent talking to me, Dr Wupperman recommended surgery. I had the surgery and a very-brief hospital stay, and the recovery time was unbelievably fast. Now, one month after surgery, I have no pain, and I'm moving around better than I have in more than 10 years. This doctor is the best there is! I will always be grateful to him.

January 19th, 2013

Best in Austin!

I just saw that Dr. Wupperman was picked as one of the two best spine surgeons in Austin by Austin Monthly. He deserves it. I would have never believed I would ever be pain free again, but I am! I had had a failed surgery a year before, and my prior surgeon said there was nothing else to be done. I am very thankful that someone recommended I consult with Dr. Wupperman. He spent a lot of time talking to me about options, and I decided to have another surgery. My recovery has been better than I even thought possible. Dr. Wupperman was caring and compassionate throughout the the entire process, even when I called with questions after the surgery. I would still be in extreme pain if not for Dr. Wupperman, but instead, I feel like I'm 20 years younger. I think he is probably the best in Texas, not just Austin.

July 16th, 2012

Highly recommend

Dr. Wupperman was kind and helped me understand the reason for the surgery and followup care. He answered questions and took time to listen. My recovery from the surgery went better than I expected. Highly recommend.

January 9th, 2012

Doing Great!

Dr. Wupperman has been extremely attentive and patient. He is treating my non-operatively, which I appreciate. Other doctors have pressured me to have surgery, but he never has. His background as a physical therapist helps, I'm sure.