A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Yan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Yan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Xiaojun Yan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard X. Yan practice?
- Dr. Richard Yan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Yan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.