Learn more about Dr. Richard Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Yan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yan
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Yan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Yan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu.
Dr. Yan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Xiaojun Yan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard X. Yan practice?
- Dr. Richard Yan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Yan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.