A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Xu, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Anhui Medical University, Hefei.
Dr. Xu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Li-Cheng Xu MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Xu practice?
- Dr. Richard Xu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Xu practices Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Flushing Oncologists.