A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ha, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans