Dr. Richard Youngmin Ha MD is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ha is Excellent. Dr. Ha has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ha, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures and Craniofacial Abnormalities.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Ha practice?
Dr. Richard Ha practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Ha, Dr. Rickie Ha, Dr. Rich Ha, Dr. Rick Ha, Dr. Richie Ha, Dr. Ricky Ha