A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ha, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Tien Ha MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Ha practice?
- Dr. Richard Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ha practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.