Dr. Richard Ha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 2nd, 2015
Wonderful services and happy results!
It is a well run and efficient process! The offices and hospital are very elegant and clean, very important. If I had any questions it was answered in a timely manner. I would recommend and go back again! Thank you so much!

September 24th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
Gifted and personable, easy to talk with. Great doctor!

August 11th, 2014
Horrible Customer Service
After reading the reviews on here about Dr. HA, I thought I had finally found the right plastic surgeon. How wrong was I. The meeting with dr. Ha was very rushed, but it was his staff that was horrific. Christina a registered nurse there, doesn't know how to communicate with patients, is very rude, and doesn't have any empathy for the patients. Out of the several hundred plastic surgeons in the Dallas area, I would not recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone.

December 13th, 2013
Phenomenal Surgeon!!
Dr. Ha...what more needs to be said!?!?! Page 200 of D Magazine tells the story and what a great read! Many surgeons have a less than warm bedside manner...NOT the case with Dr. Ha. He's an actual real human with real feelings and he really cares. He has always taken the time to listen and understand our concerns and address them fully. He gets what patient care is all about. He truly is a gentleman and a scholar. His team is equally phenomenal! Rhonda has every detail of the surgical process down pat. She can explain things so you understand them. Christina and Tera have such a wonderful healing touch, they really make sitting on the exam room bed bearable. Not to mention the fact that they are available to you virtually around the clock!! They are all angles and we're blessed to have them in our lives!! I highly recommend Dr. Ha and his team for any procedure you require!!

October 3rd, 2013
Best Dr Ever
I love everything about this office from the appointment scheduler to the Dr himself. The entire staff goes out of their way to make you feel at ease, and Dr Ha is the best hands down.

October 3rd, 2013
Excellent surgeon
Always a pleasure. Dr. Ha and his staff are excellent. I could not be happier with the care and the results. I am completely confident in their advice and skill.

July 27th, 2013
Overrated
Be wary of this surgeon. His bedside manner is average at best. Very intelligent but that's expected. He gives estimates that aren't even close to the actual cost and doesn't have the integrity to honor it and be responsible. Wasted enormous amounts of my time and didn't care. Condescending/quiet bedside manner and a below average staff. I felt uncomfortable durning two visits. Wait time is low but consultations are fast. Got the feeling he didnt want to be there and felt rushed out. He had an excellent reputation but in my case didnt come close to it.

February 28th, 2013
Still pleased 10+ yrs later! Best Doctor!
I was one of Dr. Ha's early patients (before he had his practice) and 10 years later and still over-the-moon pleased with my elective breast augmentation. I can truly say that I wouldn't change anything about my results (they are perfect) and could not recommend Dr. Ha more highly. His bedside manner was so warm and attentive and this was from the consultation all the way through the follow up consult and calls. I have recommended him over and over and actually have 5 family/friends that have also elected to go with Dr. Ha for their procedures - all with phenomenal results.

January 16th, 2013
The Best!!!
We are very blessed to have found this doctor for our daughter. She has had multiple surgeries for her bilateral cleft lip and palette and every time we are amazed at the results. He is caring, communicates well, and always cautious with his promises, but delivers above and beyond with his results.

September 11th, 2012
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Ha is an amazing surgeon, he is a perfectionist and that reflects in the results. I could not be happier with the results of my breast reduction/ lift and tummy tuck. I had a substantial amount of loose skin and sagging after massive weight loss. He far surpassed my expectations, and I would not hesitate to reommend him to anyone. He is truly an arttist and a talented skilled surgeon.

June 26th, 2012
Dr. Ha , who is kind, congenial, and well-spoken, inspires confidence in his ability to produce an excellent result. My DIEP Flap result is phenomenal. I am beyond pleased; he is truly an artist.

January 4th, 2009
Wonderful physician who does a great job!
This physician performed liposuction and fat augmentation on me and he did a great job. I am so pleased with the shape of my body. I highly recommend him.