Dr. Richard Ha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ha?

Posted on June 21st, 2017

During my consults he acted irritated by my questions and his demeanor was quite cold and disconnected. I continued with him because the many positive reviews. I am completely un satisfied with his lack of explanation of post operative care, there was actually no explanation at all. I had to call the office after my surgery. Right before my surgery he came in to do my markings and didn't say but two words to me. Go somewhere else! Don't waste your money on a Dr. who has no compassion or empathy for his patients whatsoever! Terrible bedside manners!

Wonderful services and happy results!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

It is a well run and efficient process! The offices and hospital are very elegant and clean, very important. If I had any questions it was answered in a timely manner. I would recommend and go back again! Thank you so much!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Gifted and personable, easy to talk with. Great doctor!

Horrible Customer Service

Posted on August 11th, 2014

After reading the reviews on here about Dr. HA, I thought I had finally found the right plastic surgeon. How wrong was I. The meeting with dr. Ha was very rushed, but it was his staff that was horrific. Christina a registered nurse there, doesn't know how to communicate with patients, is very rude, and doesn't have any empathy for the patients. Out of the several hundred plastic surgeons in the Dallas area, I would not recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone.

Phenomenal Surgeon!!

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Ha...what more needs to be said!?!?! Page 200 of D Magazine tells the story and what a great read! Many surgeons have a less than warm bedside manner...NOT the case with Dr. Ha. He's an actual real human with real feelings and he really cares. He has always taken the time to listen and understand our concerns and address them fully. He gets what patient care is all about. He truly is a gentleman and a scholar. His team is equally phenomenal! Rhonda has every detail of the surgical process down pat. She can explain things so you understand them. Christina and Tera have such a wonderful healing touch, they really make sitting on the exam room bed bearable. Not to mention the fact that they are available to you virtually around the clock!! They are all angles and we're blessed to have them in our lives!! I highly recommend Dr. Ha and his team for any procedure you require!!

Best Dr Ever

Posted on October 4th, 2013

I love everything about this office from the appointment scheduler to the Dr himself. The entire staff goes out of their way to make you feel at ease, and Dr Ha is the best hands down.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Always a pleasure. Dr. Ha and his staff are excellent. I could not be happier with the care and the results. I am completely confident in their advice and skill.

Overrated

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Be wary of this surgeon. His bedside manner is average at best. Very intelligent but that's expected. He gives estimates that aren't even close to the actual cost and doesn't have the integrity to honor it and be responsible. Wasted enormous amounts of my time and didn't care. Condescending/quiet bedside manner and a below average staff. I felt uncomfortable durning two visits. Wait time is low but consultations are fast. Got the feeling he didnt want to be there and felt rushed out. He had an excellent reputation but in my case didnt come close to it.

The Best!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2013

We are very blessed to have found this doctor for our daughter. She has had multiple surgeries for her bilateral cleft lip and palette and every time we are amazed at the results. He is caring, communicates well, and always cautious with his promises, but delivers above and beyond with his results.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Dr. Ha is an amazing surgeon, he is a perfectionist and that reflects in the results. I could not be happier with the results of my breast reduction/ lift and tummy tuck. I had a substantial amount of loose skin and sagging after massive weight loss. He far surpassed my expectations, and I would not hesitate to reommend him to anyone. He is truly an arttist and a talented skilled surgeon.

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr. Ha , who is kind, congenial, and well-spoken, inspires confidence in his ability to produce an excellent result. My DIEP Flap result is phenomenal. I am beyond pleased; he is truly an artist.

Wonderful physician who does a great job!

Posted on January 4th, 2009

This physician performed liposuction and fat augmentation on me and he did a great job. I am so pleased with the shape of my body. I highly recommend him.