Learn more about Dr. Richard Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinton
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hinton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hinton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Y Hinton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Richard Hinton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hinton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Clarksville, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.